martes, 9 de mayo de 2017

My presentation. ( About Gary Alexis Medel Soto)

Hi dear people, now it´s the turn to write about my presentation the last week. In it I talk about Gary Medel, his life and trajectory. I choice this person because since I was little I felt represented by his humility and the love for his colors (Blue and Write for U.Catolica).
Preparing the dissertation really was not very complicated since as there is endless information about Gary, and this is where I made the distinction about just capturing his sporting life and the roots of his life. Leaving out everything that is "farandula" and is not  relevant in yours sports life.

Talk about he always are a good experience, Gary Medel how deportive idol it´s much for me, his passion is something that any fan wants on his team. I enjoy knowing your beginnigs and efforts for emerge and leave the reality thar he and his family had.

Read me the next week my  friend,  it´s been a pleasure . Cheers!!






 
 

2 comentarios:

  1. It was an interesting presentation. Howver, Gray has changed a lot. Do you think he takes steroids????

    ResponderBorrar
  2. really i dont know simon, but i know he has trainded a lot in all teams that he played.

    ResponderBorrar