Hi people, today i going to talk about some job
that I would like to do and this is a “Astronaut”. I dreamed with the space all
my life, observe how small we are and how beautiful the universe can be seen
from the space and is why being an spaceman has caught my attention since I was
little. The qualities that are necessary to be able to do this job well are
both physical and psicological because the must be fully prepared for possible
extreme situations that could suffer, it´s because of this is that the people
who want to postulate must pass large number of test and exams. I don’t know
really if I could be good for this job, but if I know that i would love to know
a small part of the universe and be able to open my mind to the dimension of
human tiny. I really do not have a person that inspires me an
singular way, but it is a plural admiration for the astronauts and the
undiscovered, of the people to know the most impossible with my own eyes.
I hope you liked this publication, see you next
week my friends!

No hay comentarios.:
Publicar un comentario