miércoles, 14 de junio de 2017

A website



Hi friends, in this chance i going to write about a website I like and visit frequently, in my case its name is Rojadirecta.com. This website I love it because it figths against the monopoly of the football world, where if you don’t have the money to pay the cable channel means that you will not see any match at least internationaly. I visit this website at least once a week, when playing cup or ligues international matches how “Champions league” or “ Copa Libertadores”. I found Rojadirecta when I was younger and wanted too see a team match of my loves U.Catolica against Velez Sarsfield from Argentina, this match ended 3-2 in favor of U.catolica. I am totally grateful to rojadirecta, as there have been endless games that have helped me to see for free and anywhere while connecting to the internet.
At present there are many private channels that broadcast these sporting events that are seeking to sue to close Rojadirecta.com all based on the right of "intellectual property”.
I hope this will never materialize and we will all have Rojadirecta and broadcasts of international
matches for a long time more. I hope you liked this publication my friends, see you soon!

1 comentario: